In the past we realize that our charges have been confusing and variable. We have taken action to standardize our charges and are keen to ensure that you know exactly how much a consultation will cost you before you are seen. Running a GP practice is an expensive business with large overheads but we are keen to offer the best value for money that we can.
- Adult 15minute Consultation £41
- Under 16 years old 15minute Consultation £20
- Double 30minute appointment £61
- Nurse Consultation £15
- Baby 6 week check appointment FREE
- Childhood immunistations FREE
- Midwife Maternity Care FREE
- All Extras £15 each
Includes ECGs, Referrals or Letters, Cervical Smear tests, Flu vaccines, Blood tests, Ear syringing, all types of injections
- Copper Coil insertion – first appointment for examination, assessment and consent £45 and actual insertion £61
- Mirena Coil insertion - first appointment for examination, assessment and consent £45 and actual insertion £61
- Nexplanon insertion - £55
- Minor Surgery - £100
- Home visit £82
- Repeat Prescriptions £2.00 per month Can be requested by phone, post, email or in person.
Influenza (Flu) is a serious illness, which was thought to cause 11.000 deaths in the UK in 2012-13.
All patients with chronic conditions like: Diabetes, Asthma, Heart problems, COPD etc. are recommended to receive an annual vaccination.
Vaccinations are also recommended to:
- All children aged 6 months to pre-school
- Carers and Health workers
- People over 65years of age
- Pregnant women
This year’s influenza vaccination includes 3 strains of flu (swine flu is no longer part of this). There are different types of vaccines for different age groups:
- 6 months – 2 years: 0.5ml Sanofi Pasteur injection into thigh/arm
- 2-18 years: vaccine squirted up both nostrils. Fluenz.
- Adults and at risk groups: Sanofi Pasteur injection into arm
- The cost of the Flu vaccine: free for preschool children and £15 for adults.